Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2


Time flies! It seems like yesterday I was writing about seeing part one of the epic ending to the Harry Potter saga. We saw the finale over the weekend, along with everyone else in the world it seems, and it was a blast! A wonderful fitting end to the saga. I was very pleased with the end result. I have my nitpicky opinions about a few things, but I will keep them to myself for now and say that we really enjoyed the movie. I'm really interested to see how WB keeps things alive for the franchise over the next few years. Honestly I think in about 10-20 years they'll retell the story either through film again or television. Just my guess. Whatever they end up doing I am very excited to start reading the books with my own kids. We've got the Potter saga, the Narnia saga, and eventually the Lord of the Rings saga on the reading list in our household. That's a lot of reading to do, we'd better get to it...

No comments: