Monday, March 23, 2009

Monsters vs. Aliens!!


We had the pleasure of attending the Crew Premiere of Monsters vs. Aliens this past weekend at Universal Studios. I have to say I am very pleased and proud of how the film came together. It's a funny and very fun film and the audience reaction to the film has been very exciting. Syd sat on my lap through the whole movie and she was entranced all the way though. The best part of the screening for me was seeing my wife's delighted response to the film. Jeffery introduced the Producers and Directors before the film and he also took the time to thank not only the crew but also the families of the crew who support us in what we do. It was a nice gesture and one that was very appreciated. Working for DreamWorks over the past 10 months has been a tremendous blessing for me and my family. I hope that you all will enjoy this film in Theaters or on Home Video some day. A lot of work went into making this special film and I hope it does extremely well.

For those that don't know already I have moved onto another Coordinator position with the company on their next film How to Train Your Dragon. I can't say much about it but I will say it looks amazing and I am extremely excited to be a part of this film as well. This time next year it should be unleashed upon the world. Until then I will post about the Posters and Trailer and those sorts of things that hit web related to the film.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Cool, man! Glad it was a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

lightyear8 said...

Thanks Ryan! I hope you enjoy it!

Ana said...

hey shane! This is Ana Fierro (Frankie's roomy) & i wanted to let you know that Mitch & I went to see it last Sunday at Downtown Disney & loved it! Soooo funny. We waited & read the credits to see your name, & we yelled "YAY!" when it popped up! Way to go...now make more movies mister! & congrats on baby girl #2! how exciting!!!

lightyear8 said...

Aww thanks Ana for taking the time to watch the movie and staying through the credits! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!