Friday, September 19, 2008

Vancouver 2010 unveils new graphic identity





Vancouver 2010 unveiled it's new graphic identity today and I must say that I'm impressed. I like it a lot. It seems like this city seems to keep getting it right. From its logo to its mascots and now to this new graphic identity Vancouver seems to consistently impress. London 2012 please pay attention! (Ps. London, your website currently looks like it was created in 1992. Get your act together. Your crimes against good taste and design rival China's crimes against human rights.)

You can find out more about the design process in this video posted on the official site.

And you can also find out more info on the new branding at BidGames.

*This is a re-post from my Olympics Blog. Every once in a while I'll share things across the blogs. Why this one warranted selection I don't really know. I just felt like sharing here too because I liked the new look so much.

No comments: