Thursday, September 18, 2008

AM 311: Dialogue Test - Final submission for this term


Here it is. It's ok. Needs a lot of work still. The first assignment for next term is to go in and add the lip-sync and facial expressions. We'll see how it goes.

Here is the feedback I got from my mentor for this term...

Areas of strength: You took direction well on both assignments, using the feedback from ecritique to improve your shot; this is great as taking direction is a big part of what we do. The acting in the dialoge shot, particularly at the beginning, was well done.

Areas of improvement: Moving forward, spend a little more time on your body mechanics, making sure the character has believable weight. While some of your acting choices are good, you struggle a bit with the body mechanics which in turn weakens your work.

Progression to the next term is: Recommend

I'm half way done with AM now. Here's hoping I learn and grow as much in the last three terms as I did in the first three. Thanks everyone for the support and feedback.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am so proud of you!! Can't wait to see what the next 3 terms bring.