Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Rhythm & Hues Studios

I accepted a job yesterday at Rhythm & Hues Studios. The position is an Animation Coordinator on the up coming Alvin and the Chipmunks feature. I am very excited and feel very honored to be able to work at a studio like Rhythm. You may not now the name but I can almost guarantee that you have seen some of their work. They are probably best known more recently for bringing Aslan the Lion to life in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. They won the Oscar for Best Visual Effects in 1995 for Babe and they have contributed to numerous other films including Happy Feet, Superman Returns, Solaris, Lord of the Rings, and Stuart Little among many many others. I look forward to what this experience has in store for me. Thanks to all my friends and family for the support and big thanks to Zoic Studios for allowing me to be a part of your crew this past season...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look!! You are only 26 and look what you have been doing!! What a adventure you are on...we love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)