Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Flushed Away Sneak Peek



To be honest I wasn't too excited about this one when I originally heard about it a while back. It seems Aardman and DreamWorks Animation are collaborating on this CG feature entitled Flushed Away. The designs are very signature of Wallace and Gromit director Nick Park but he is not directing and to be honest I don't know in what capacity he is contributing to the film. I wondered why they just didn't do a Stop-Motion feature as they have in the past. I still don't know why but it seems like an interesting experiment none the less. I like when studios take risks and I hope this pays off for DreamWorks Animation. This sneak peek has me interested in the film and I look forward to learning more about the project and seeing the film.
http://www.flushedaway.com/

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: