Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Curious George Soundtrack


I purchased this album on iTunes last night and I have been listening to it all day. I love it! I'm a fan of Jack Johnson anyway but this album is going to be great to share with my daughter. Not that I couldn't share his others with her but this one is aimed more towards kids. I'm sure I would enjoy this even if I didn't have a young child but that just makes it so much more fun for me. I haven't seen the film but I'm sure these songs perfectly compliment the film and help in portraying George in all his playful inquisitiveness. Its great fun!!

If you would like you can hear portions of the album here: Sing-a-Longs and Lullabies for the Film Curious George

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Andrea said...

"reduce, reuse, recycle"

I love this soundtrack too. It is so great. It makes me want to be a teacher again even in a preschool or daycare. Kids would love it and the lyrics are perfect. You could do so much with it.