Monday, January 05, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire


I had the chance to catch Danny Boyle's latest film Slumdog Millionaire today. This is an amazing film. I'll keep this brief because Animation Mentor started up again today and I should spend my time focusing on that for now but I wanted share this with you. I don't think I can justly implore you enough or say this emphatically enough... GO SEE THIS FILM. Seriously if you can make it to see this film in theaters I strongly encourage you to go watch it and support this film. I know this isn't much of a review and I didn't really intended it to be. There are so many critics that can and have said it so much better than I can for now. JUST GO SEE THIS FILM!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It is strangely difficult to pin point exactly what makes this film so good but it is! Thanks for a wonderful evening!