Saturday, January 10, 2009

5 Years!


Today Annie and I celebrate 5 years of marriage. It has been an amazing 5 years with lots of highs and lows, but I wouldn't trade a second of it. It has been such an amazing journey of discovery for us both. We went out to dinner last night and had a great time looking back on all that the Lord has blessed us with in the past five years and we also talked about what our goals are for the next five years and beyond. It was wonderful to spend the time together and I am so happy and proud to be married to such a wonderful woman. She inspires me and keeps me going. I love you Annie... Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You are too sweet. I agree that it has been wonderful and I can't wait to see what happens in the next five years. I love you too honey!!

P.S. I look so tired in this picture.

Unknown said...

It was like yesterday you got married!! You two were made for each other :)