Friday, November 17, 2006

3 lbs


It's seemingly odd and at the same time strangely appropriate that I am writing this post from my wifes hospital room, but here goes...

3 lbs debuted this week and it didn't do as well as I had hoped. This is one of the shows that I am working on at Zoic Studios and its the one I'm most excited to be a part of. The scripts are really well written. Its a shame it didn't do better last week but hopefully CBS will let it find an audience before they decide to kill it off. It would be a shame if it did too because it's a great show. Sure, I may be biased but I have no vested interest in the shows taking off or not. I am simply enthusiastic about it because I like the show thats all. :)

The pilot, which aired as the premiere last week, is available for free on iTunes if you didn't get the chance to check it out. (If you click on the image below and have iTunes installed on your computer, it will take you to the page where you can download it) If you do please let me know what you think. I'm interested to see what other people who aren't connected to it think, for better or worse.



**UPDATE 12/3/06**
Well after only three episodes on the air CBS has decided to pull 3 LBS. After seeing the episode that aired last Tuesday I can't say I'd blame them. It's a shame too, the show had some really good writing. It seems something went wrong between script to screen. I wish the crew the best of luck on future endeavors and I look forward to what Peter Ocko, the shows creator, has in store for us next.

No comments: