Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Brain Age




I picked up this game last week for my wife because she loves these kinds of mental challenges and we both have been addicted to it since. Its a great concept and only Nintendo can make a Video Game that aspires to improve the brain power of its users. I love the company for taking these kinds of risks. I heartily recommend the game to anyone. In fact if you have a DS you can go to a store that has a Download Station and download a demo for free and see for your self. We downloaded the demo at or local Target and we were sold. I can't wait wait to see what Nintendo has in store for us at E3 in a few weeks. I'm sure I will be sharing my excitement about some of their announcements here on my blog so stay tooned! :)
http://www.brainage.com/
Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: