Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Two Years!!


Today my wife and I celebrate two years of marriage!! The last two years have been wonderful and exciting. My love for Andrea grows with each day that passes. She is beautiful and gracious. She is the most generous and caring soul I know. I would not be where I am today with out her love, support, and devotion.

Annie, I love you so much and I look forward to growing old with you. I am excited about raising our family together. I feel like I am rambling here, struggling to grasp words that would adequately describe how I feel so I am just going to stop. Put simply, I love you babe. Now and always…

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you sweetheart. I love you too. I can't believe it has already been two years. I am so proud of the life and family that we have grown to have. Sydney and you are the best things in my life. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us...new jobs, a toddler, new adventures, new memories. With all my love now and always Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

I can`t believe it has been 2 years also!! May God give you many blessings in the years to come!! Me