Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia


I went to see The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe this weekend. I absoutly loved it. It has a sense of whimsy that I haven't felt from a movie in a long time. I was totally swept away by the characters and the story. I love the Beaver couple! They were such real characters. I totally believed they existed. The VFX were fantastic, with only a few exceptions. I can't wait to see it again.

And just as exciting to me as seeing the film was the fact that my daughter came along. This was her first film going experience! For only being 5 months of age I think she did extremely well. She watched the screen a few times. She was very good and didn't make a big fuss during the film. I think this made a great first film for her! :0)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I agree the movie was fantastic. The beaver couple was my favorite too. The interaction between them was very believable and I loved it. I can't wait to buy the DVD.