Friday, February 12, 2010

The 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver start today!!!

 

In good natured fashion Steven Colbert has posted this image online as a .pdf and is encouraging people to display it. I shall oblige.

In all seriousness I am very excited that the Olympics are back. Syd keeps asking about them so I think I'm turning her into a fan as well! 

In addition to all the great competition DreamWorks will be airing special "Viking-Dragon 1010" Olympic spots durring the games. I was fairly involved with these at work and they are something I'm pretty proud to have been a part of. I hope you enjoy them! 

On a sad note, I read recently that a very tragic accident has already occurred even before the games have begun. Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili died after crashing during training today. My prayers go out to his family and countrymen.

No comments: