Monday, March 30, 2009

End of Class 5



This is what I wrapped the term up with. I made a few minor tweaks here or there. I'm relatively pleased with the progress, but I know I have a lot of work ahead of me. Here is the feedback I got from my mentor for the term:
Areas of strength: Shane took some chances this term not only with cameras but also the story. It was a tough one to do but I think he handled it nicely. The shot of the camera moving, picking up the robot and then settling on the main character worked very nicely. The timing turned out to be spot on as well.

Areas of improvement: Keep working with cameras. I can see a knack for it and Shane should keep playing with compositions and how shots cut together. There were slight eye direction problems that we quickly fixed.

Progression to the next term is: Recommend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks great to me! :)