Monday, December 08, 2008

AM 410: One week to go...


One week left to go and still a considerable amount of work to be done. I am happy with some of the progress though. I still need to make it a bit snappier. It still feels "drifty" overall to me (and my mentor). I reworked the last bit which is why it went back to blocking. My mentor suggested that I try to look for reference from a movie and Annie suggested that I take a look at Bruce Almighty. It worked out pretty well, I think, because the moment in the film where Bruce is "cursing the heavens" fits in well with my ideas for the shot. (I'd post the clip but I don't want to get in trouble with the Copyright Nazis)

I have a lot to do and a pretty busy week at work coming up so wish me luck. I'll post my final submission next week and I have a fun idea for a little bonus so stay tooned...

1 comment:

BrandoAbba said...

lOOKING GOOD AS ALWAYS! Can't wait to see the final version and said bonus clip! We all got to get together soon maybe a Disnayland trip is in order.