Monday, November 10, 2008

AM 406: Layout + Blocking


I'm tempted to apologize for the "political coverage" as of late, but I'm not going to. I find nothing wrong with sharing my enthusiasm. I will now, however, get back to the regularly scheduled programing and will try to avoid delving into political realm for the foreseeable future. Thank you all for your time regarding those posts.

This is my latest pass on my two person dialogue assignment. I feel like I am struggling a bit here. I am fighting with some of the technical aspects which is slowing me down. This is the first time I am using IK Spine and Arms for the full duration of the assignment. This is also the first time I am using the "Copied Pairs" method to block so that is slowing me down as well because I am not used to the process. I am chugging along though and I will not give up. My goal is to have something considerably my refined, in terms of blocking and performance, next week. Back to homework now...

No comments: