Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy busy busy....


I apologize for the lack of AM updates. I'm having a very busy and somewhat stressful month. The pic above is the latest Stu pose assignment. We were asked to represent exhausted and given our current situation I had a prefect source of inspiration. This week I am completing my character walk. After much back and forth I ended up trying to depict Ballie as sleepy. I really want to focus on it so most likely you won't see any more in progress posts until next semester. I will be making a reel of all my work from class 1 though and I'll post that as soon as I can. Thanks everyone for all your support. It means a lot to me and my family.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Keep up the good work Shane! One question though...is this you or me? :) Just playing, I think we both look like this every evening this past week. Things are looking up....Christmas celebrating starts in FOUR DAYS!!!!!