Thursday, October 11, 2007

AM Session 102 Assignment: Sketchbook & STU Recreation Part 2




So I took in the feedback you all left, thank you so much by the way, and decided to try a little more sketching... The original poses I chose didn't feel that dynamic so I did a few more sketches but this time based off reference of dancers.

I liked the pose with the dancer leaping and coming back down to the ground. It felt pretty dynamic, felt like it had a good silhouette, and there was some action to it as opposed to the ones I did at the book store.

Let me know what you think. I would love all the feedback I can get. I'd like to take a couple more passes at it before I turn it in Saturday night.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Those are much more dynamic and I like the one you decided to pose. I wish I could give you more constructive feedback but you are beyond my knowledge already. How embarrassing since it is only your second week. ;)