Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Olympics Blog

So you may have noticed thats its been over a week since my last post. I try really hard to post once a week but I'm bound to miss the target once in a while. Work has been busy, working six day weeks now, and I started a little side project that is taking up some of my spare time as well.

As you have my picked up from numerous previous posts on the subject, I am a huge fan of the Olympics. I often browse a few specific Olympic related sites keeping up to date on the latest happenings with the Olympics Movement. You'd think that there isn't much happening between the games every two years but there is more than you would imagine. I thought it would be fun to create a blog that aggregated this news into one place for others like myself to enjoy. You may also notice that I decided to place Google and Amazon ads on the site. No huge reason for this other than I don't want to put them on my personal blog but I might as well try to make a little extra money on the side, right? Click through some of the Google ads on the Olympics blog just for fun - maybe I'll end up with a whopping 30 more cents to put into our savings! ;)

No comments: