Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rolling Stone Interview with Bill Moyers


Rolling Stone is celebrating their 40th Anniversary and have released a commemorative issue full of interviews with artists, musicians, filmmakers, and politicians. I picked one up at our Costco the other day because I was interested in reading these interviews and sadly the shine cover caught my attention enough that I stopped and flipped through it. To be honest I don't know much about Bill Moyers. Prior to reading the article in fact I had no idea who he was. The name rang a bell but thats all. He does have some interesting things to say and I would recommend checking out the print edition of the article for more details. (Click on the cover above for more info on the interview) A quote from the interview, and this echoes my feelings pretty well...
The news business is at war with journalism.

Other interviews include Jimmy Carter, Steven Spielberg, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, and many others. Check it out.... I hope you'll find it worth your time. I did.

No comments: