Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sonic & Mario Olympics Video Game?!?!


As many of you that have known me for a while know, I absolutely love the Olympics! If you know me well enough to know that I love the Olympics then you probably know that I'm a Nintendo fan as well. And if you don't know me well enough... Hi, I'm Shane and I love the Olympics and Nintendo...

Well you could only imagine my excitement when I read that once fierce rivals SEGA and Nintendo are teaming up for an officially licensed Olympics game! And it looks like it is coming out this fall, more than six months prior to the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics! I know this may seem completely childish but I am so excited about this one!!
Read more about the game here...
http://wii.ign.com/articles/776/776878p1.html

(Wow, I used a lot of exclamation points in this post...
but I really am that excited!!)

Read prior posts about the 2006 Winter Olympics HERE.

No comments: