Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Pursuit of Happyness



So I saw one of the films on my "to see" list mentioned an an earlier post. Last weekend we saw The Pursuit of Happyness. It was basically want I expected from it... an engaging and well told uplifting film. I wasn't particularly blown away by it but that's not to say it wasn't a good film. In fact it was quite good and I would recommend it to anyone. Will Smith and Son turn in fantastic performances and I left the theater feeling happy. :)

How does seeing this affect my picks for 2006? Well I would say that both Will Smith and Jaden Christopher Syre Smith could justifiably be recognized in acting categories. In addition, I would add the song A Father's Way by Seal from The Pursuit of Happyness to list list of Best Song nominees.

No comments: