Saturday, December 09, 2006

I love our Wii!

Its been over a month since we got a Nintendo Wii and I have neglected to bring it up here. I know its sad and pretty pathetic, but slept for 8 hours outside a Target to get a Wii on launch day. I don't care in the end because our family is having a lot of fun with it. The system comes with Wii Sports and we bought The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Trauma Center: Second Opinion. The Trauma Center game is somewhat goofy but the fun factor totally outweighs the goofiness and makes it worthwhile. Annie and I love to play Tennis together in Wii Sports and we are having a lot of fun working our way through Zelda. This new Zelda game by the way, while lacking visually compared to current "next gen" platforms, is amazing. The gameplay and depth to the story is awesome. Nintendo surely didn't dissapoint. Thanks for trying something different with the Wii and I look forward to what you have in store for us in 2007.

No comments: